Theft and Shoplifting Classes offered by the AJ Novick Group, Inc. Our theft and shoplifting education classes are approved by the Orange County Probation Department and are Court Approved. Classes are ideal for those referred to take a theft or shoplifting class as part of a legal requirement or simply for personal growth.
We make taking a theft class fun and easy. Classes can be taken by any age participant. All class materials are provided the first day of class. Theft classes are open ended, which means you can start any time you wish.
Classes are aimed at teaching skills to better understand the risks and consequences associated with problem stealing and provide techniques for reducing the temptation to steal.
Participants can expect to learn:
- Impact of Theft and Larceny on Society
- Understanding Impulse Control Disorders
- Understanding the Psychology of Stealing (Why do people steal?)
- Empathy Training and Skills in Emotional Intelligence
- Victim Impact and Awareness
- Cognitive Behavioral Interventions
- Communication Skills as Prevention
- Skills in Stress Management
- Consequences and Risks of Theft and Shoplifting
- Review and Recommendations
When: Thursdays at 5:00pm
Where: 333 Third Street, Suite 4, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Contact: Dr. Ari Novick 949 715-2694
Cost: $50 to enroll, $40 per class
What: Typical class length is 8-10 classes or determined by the court
Register either in person the day of the class or by phone. Our phone number is 949 715-2694