As a consumer to Anger Management, we recognize it is important to make an informed, educated decision when deciding on choosing a provider for classes, training or education. We would like our current, potential, and future consumers to clearly understand our mission, core values, objectives and partner relationships.
The AJ Novick Group provides high quality education, training, and client services in the field of Anger Management.
We have the following Core Values:
- We act with integrity and honesty at all times.
- We are passionate about providing quality education and training to our consumers.
- We are open and respectful to others and dedicated to making them better.
- We are willing to embrace challenges and see them through.
- We are committed to providing excellent service to the public and continually strive to improve.
- We hold ourselves accountable for commitments and firmly stand behind our model of intervention, our advertising to the public, and our commitment to consumers.
Our model of intervention, developed by Dr. Tony Fiore, Ph.D. and co-authored by Ari Novick, M.A was published in January 2005. In the absence of state laws regulating anger management providers, we gained some very important approvals that validate the usage of our model. Our model is approved for CEUs for LCSWs and LMFT's by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS PCE# 3128) and CAADE (CP10704C1105), California. The AJ Novick Group is approved by the Orange County Department of Probation to offer anger management services to both adults and adolescents using this model of intervention. We are also approved by the National Anger Management Assocation.