AJ NovickGroup.com and AJ Novick Group are the same entity and shall be described in this disclaimer as AJNovickgroup.com
- All usage of this site, its products, services and information is entirely at the users own risk. The information on the AJNovickGroup.com website is not intended to and may not be used as a substitute for medical or mental health diagnosis or treatment. You should seek the advice of a medical health care professional or mental health care professional if you have questions relating to your mental or physical health. AJNovickGroup.com does not provide medical or mental health services and information on this site should not be construed as medical or mental health advice or counseling.
- Correspondence with any members of AJNovickGroup.com, including facilitators, cannot be completely secure, although AJNovickGroup.com will make every effort to ensure the safety and privacy of correspondence to every extent possible.
- Your privacy to AJ Novick Group is important. We will use all efforts to protect your information; however transmission of information on the Internet is not always secure. Therefore, there is no guarantee, and AJNovickGroup.com is not responsible if your information is somehow obtained over the Internet. Any personal information such as name, address, telephone number, credit card number, or e-mail address will not be given to any third party without your permission. In certain circumstances we may be required to release personal information to third parties such as to comply with law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order, or in special cases, such as a physical threat to you or others. AJNovickGroup.com does not provide psychotherapy or medical services; therefore we do not comply with HIPPA guidelines. Any information that you reveal in a public forum such as the discussion board cannot be subject to privacy and will be seen by others.
- This agreement governs your use of AJNovickGroup.com and all of its services provided directly and/or indirectly to you. AJNovickGroup.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this agreement at any time, effective immediately. It is your responsibility to refer to the disclaimer page periodically while using AJNovickGroup.com and our services. Your continued use of AJ Novick Group services constitutes your continued binding acceptance of these terms and conditions including any changes or modifications made by AJNovickGroup.com. If at anytime the terms and conditions of the agreement are no longer acceptable to you, you should cease using any service provided by AJNovickGroup.com.
- Under the terms of this agreement, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself, as requested by us, and to maintain and update that information as requested. You understand that if your information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete that AJNovickGroup.com has the right to suspend, terminate or deny you access to any or all of its services.
- The content you obtain from Ajnovickgroup.com is copyrighted material under U.S. Government guidelines and therefore cannot be used by you or anyone else without Ajnovickgroup.com permission. Ajnovickgroup.com does not guarantee nor is it liable in any way for the accuracy, integrity or quality of content provided by its services. This indemnity includes but is not limited to, errors or omissions of content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of Content that is uploaded, copied, printed, or used in any way via AJNovickGroup.com. Ajnovickgroup.com is not responsible for technical difficulties that may result in the website crashing while users are communicating online or while downloading any material from the site.
- You are expressly forbidden from using AJNovickGroup.com services in any way that is inappropriate, unethical, harmful or damaging. This includes using AJNovickGroup.com to upload, copy, print, or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy. You are expressly forbidden from engaging in any activity that is harmful to others.
- You are expressly forbidden from uploading, copying, printing, or otherwise transmitting or transferring and transmitting any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party whatsoever.
- Under the terms of this agreement, you expressly acknowledge, accept, and agree that AJNovickGroup.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to: damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use or goods, data, information or services.
- Under the terms of this agreement, you agree to comply with all local, regional, national and international rules and policies regarding acceptable content and online conduct. Under the terms of this agreement, you agree to comply with all laws applicable to or regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence.
- Under the terms of this agreement, you agree to refrain from displaying or using in any manner or form trademarks of AJNovickGroup.com without prior written permission from AJNovickGroup.com.
- AJNovickGroup.com reserves the rights to stop, cease, terminate, restrict, suspend or remove your specific access to any or all parts of any services provided by AJNovickGroup.com. AJNovickGroup.com may modify, suspend or discontinue all or any part of service at any time without prior notice or liability. AJNovickGroup.com retains the right to censor and monitor discussion forums to maintain the safety and well being of all members. The facilitator maintains the right to modify or delete discussion forums if he/she feels it is not in the best interest of the group or does not pertain to anger management.
- Neither AJNovickGroup.com nor any provider of any third party content or their respective agents warrants that any service provided by AJNovickGroup.com (whole or part) will be uninterrupted or error free. AJNovickGroup.com (and all third party content) make no warranties as to the results obtained by using any part of our services.
- AJNovickGroup.com anger management classes and training is for educational purposes only and is not psychotherapy. All classes are approved by the Orange County Department of Probation, as is the curriculum used. Please feel free to call the Orange County Department of Probation and ask for their most recent list of approved providers for verification. We are approved by the Board of Behavioral Sciences in California to offer continuing education classes to Marriage and Family Therapists and Licensed Clinical Social Workers. Our BBS PCE # is 3128. Verification of our provider status can be found on their website at http://www.bbs.ca.gov/pdf/celist.pdf . AJNovickGroup.com uses a highly structured educational model written by Clinical Psychologist Tony Fiore, Ph.D and Ari Novick, M.A., LMFT. Ari Novick is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT #42962) The Anger Continuation Group is an independent group offered by Rachel Kelts, M.A., Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. Rachel Kelts is not an employee or subcontractor for AJNovickGroup.com. Any questions regarding this group should be directed to Rachel Kelts at 949-981-9717.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless AJNovickGroup.com, it's owners, employees, instructors, students, members, and volunteers for any liability arising from any death, injury, dismemberment or any bodily injury (physical or mental) to you and to third parties resulting from the use of our services, as well as for any loss or damage to property to you or to third parties resulting from any use of our service (direct or indirect), in whole, in part, including but not limited to information you obtain by signing up, joining classes, participating in distance learning classes, reading or obtaining any information from within our service, our discussion forums, or reading any content posted by us, an instructor, or a user. Such indemnity and hold harmless agreement is in addition to any other indemnity and hold harmless agreement you agree to when using other sections of our site or services we offer.
- AJNovickGroup.com is not responsible for and will not be liable to you or anyone else for any action or decision taken in reliance upon the information contained in this website (AJNovickGroup.com). Information accessed through this site is provided "as is" and without any warranties, express or implied. Under no circumstances, including, without limitation, liability arising out of contract, negligence, strict liability, tort, patent, or copyright infringement, shall AJNovickGroup.com, its affiliates, or its parent companies be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or any other monetary or other damages, fees, fines, penalties or liabilities arising out of or relating in any way to this services or sites accessed through this service. You agree that your exclusive and sole remedy is to stop using AJNovickGroup.com.
Dr. Ari Novick Interviewed